Pocket Core MVP
The first step towards a fully decentralized, trustless infrastructure, capable of supporting any blockchain for any device.
The Pocket Core MVP is the first release of the Pocket Core relay network architecture. This will serve as the foundation for the Pocket Network to upgrade to a fully decentralized & trustless relay network built for connecting any application, to any blockchain, on any device. We invite those interested in developing on this iteration to register through the links at the bottom of this page. Developers & Node Operators who are confirmed in the registration will receive an airdrop of PXKT, which will be used in early network governance and is redeemable for the native network token POKT upon Pocket Core Mainnet release(Q1 2020).
SDKs are available for Web, Android, and iOS to connect applications to blockchains easily.
Plugins are available for Ethereum and AION. Simple “Create custom plugin” tutorials help access the blockchain easily.
TRUSTED DISPATCH NODE
Single “Trusted” Dispatch node coordinates API requests to prevent collusion. Dispatch node will act as a conductor for relaying data between service nodes. “Trusted” promises participants security while the core team and Pocket DAO community operate and iterate the network in a controlled environment during the MVP time frame.
Pocket Nodes that receive requests and make confirmations on the given blockchain. Service Nodes can gain karma and become
a validator on the network.
- If you have an App and want to connect to a blockchain easily, without worrying about node infrastructure, you should try out this release.
- If you are a tinkerer that can add functionality to our existing SDK’s and plugins you should try out this release.
- If you want to be valued for your early contributions to the product and ecosystem, you should try out this release.
- If you are you an experienced node operator looking for growth opportunities, you should try out this release.
- If you would like to explore how to configure different node operations into a single interface, you should try out this release.
- If you believe in the critical need for infrastructure that maintains decentralization as it scales, then you should try out this release.
From trusted to trustles
Data collection, refinement
Data collection, refinement
Join our partners
Registration & airdrop Steps
Click one of the buttons below to fill out the form that applies.
Upon submission, a Pocket Network representative will reach out to you with any follow up questions. We will never ask you for tokens so do not send any tokens and
report any address that is asking.
After your registration is confirmed, you will be whitelisted in our system and receive Airdrop tokens to your designated address.